Wonder how to turn-on turn-off Aquarius man in love?
Check out this article!
An Aquarius man first contact with a woman is made generally through the mind, as he first has to be intellectually stimulated and only then he can become physically stimulated. Given the chance he will fall in love as he thinks that this is a natural and delightful moment to be in.
But for a male Aquarian falling in love and loving have two different meanings as the latter is most likely to cause inner conflicts. The first reason is the fact that Aquarius is a cerebral sign and he tends to repress emotion and to be somehow embarrassed by them. The second reason is the fact that love contrasts with his fierce need for independence. In addition to that, love supposes to adapt to the other person while making room for her in your life. This is not easily done as he like all the fixed signs doesn’t adapt easily to others and others have to adapt to him.
Aquarius Man is considered very attractive by all women and it is known that he might not spend a lot of time in a relationship, his unattainability aura contributing to his attractiveness. Yet, you have to know that an Aquarian is not to be associated with a Don Juan, as he will remain remarkable true to his women…in his way.
He will not try to keep a long string of women at the same time. He doesn’t believe this is fair to them and rather keeps faith in consecutive monogamy. Even when married he will not consider this bond to be unbreakable, as Aquarius men are the most often married in the zodiac.
Turn-on Turn-off Aquarius Man
1. Turns him on when you:
- Being an independent go-getter who can hold your own
- Having an accomplished career as success is an aphrodisiac for him
- Thinking outside the box
- Having a few scandals under your belt that you’ve lived through and learned from
- Letting him teach you something
- Pursuing separate interests, then bring them back to the relationship
- Being spiritually evolved
- Prioritizing fun and adventure
- Exuding confidence since he loves a ballsy babe
- Taking care of your body; you don’t need to be skinny, but be healthy and sporty
- Traveling, often
- Joining him on spontaneous adventures
- Admiring his offbeat lifestyle and not giving him grief about his random work hours
- Being warm and nurturing, but never smothering
- Telling him your kinkiest fantasies and letting him help you realize them
- Being cynical, skeptical, or too much of a realist
- Giving him unsolicited advice or telling him how to run his life
- Pressuring him to marry you, have kids, or follow your time line
- Being a lost soul with no path, vision, or life direction
- Being materialistic, fussy, or high-maintenance
- Having no interest in spiritual or metaphysical issues
- Criticizing or laughing at him
- Scoffing at his passion and rolling your eyes at his jokes
- Being too free-spirited or tomboyish, with no maternal instinct at all